Through audit, advisory and training, we can help you identify the right path to tackle diversity in your organisation.
True diversity and inclusion is not just about the numbers, but to get a good picture of where you organisation currently stands collecting the data is a strong starting point.
Using quantitative surveys and qualitative interviews, both one-on-one and in small groups, we can establish how diverse and inclusive your organisation currently is and where the challenges might lie.
ADVISORY & DIVERSITY PLANNING
Using the results of the audit we will work with you to develop a diversity strategy and give recommendations of practical ways to improve your organisation’s inclusivity.
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS TRAINING
For many leaders unconscious bias training is the first step in addressing diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
This training is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for hiring or promotion.
Before the session, the participants will take the Harvard Implicit Association Test.
The 2 hour session will then cover:
- What is diversity?
- What is the business case for diversity? How can diversity improve your organisation’s performance?
- What is the moral case?
- What is unconscious bias?
- How unconscious bias affects your decision making.
- Debrief of the Implicit Association Test.
- A discussion around what the group have learned and how they would like the organisation to change.
- Brainstorming practical actions to take to address unconscious bias.
Want to talk to us about diversity?
If you’d like to discuss how we can help with your organisation’s diversity, get in touch.